Did you know
- that Republicans have controlled the First Selectman position for at least the last 20 years?
- that Republicans have controlled the Board of Selectmen for nearly all of the last 20 years?
- that Republicans have controlled the Board of Finance for at least the last 20 years, often with 5-2 supermajorities?
- that Republicans have controlled the Planning and Zoning Commission for at least the last 20 years, always with 5-2 supermajorities?
Have Republicans made Town Hall work better for you? Have they accomplished anything on issues that matter to you, like senior housing or bringing new businesses to Bolton?
Did you know that the only elected board Democrats have led in the last 20 years is the Board of Education? Contrast the results accomplished by their leadership with the results of the Republicans leading other town boards.
For example, did you know
- that Bolton High School is a national Blue Ribbon Exemplary High Performing School?
- that Bolton regularly rank among the top districts in the state for student performance on state tests?
- that Bolton’s superintendent is highly respected, recognized across the state as an outstanding educator and administrator?
- that the #1 reason people give for why they move to Bolton is the high quality of the schools?
If you’re unhappy with things in Bolton, if you feel the town is moving in the wrong direction, ask yourself, Who’s been in charge for the last 20 years?
The Bolton Democratic team, led by First Selectman candidate Sandra Pierog is #BetterForBolton.